8/6/10

FTU Always Creations and David Boller - Paint My World

Paint My World

Here's another tutorial I wrote.This is great for a beginner.
Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental.All my tutorial are register
with My Free Copyright. Please do not claim as your own.This tutorial writer assumes you
have a working knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro. This tutorial was done in Paint Shop Pro9,
but can be adapted to use in other Paint Shop Pro versions.




SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of Choice: I am using the awesome artwork of David Boller..

You can purchase his tubes HERE
Please do not use without a license to do so

Template of Choice: I'm using Missy template#105..You can find it HERE
Thanks Missy for the use of your work.

Mask of Choice: I am using Babes Designs Mask#15..you can get it HERE...Thanks Babe

Scrap kit is one of my FTU Kits Called Rapsody In Blue..

you can find it HERE.....please do not
share, direct them to my site....thanks

Wordart from Wench Designs..you can get it HERE...thanks Vella

Font for name is Saginaw and copyright is always done in Pixelette ... Get them HERE

Drop shadow use throughout H-2/V-2/O-50/B-6.72



     LET'S BEGIN

Open up Template and ShiftD and close original...delete copyright layer
close all layers except the background layer...the one we'll be working on

Go to layers/new raster layer/click ok.Flood fill this layer with color from
your tube. I chose 5261a3...

Go to layers/load/save mask/load mask from disk...find your mask and set it with
these setting....


layers/merge group

Activate square 1/click on magic wand...mode-add/match-RGB value/Tolerance 10
contigous checked/feather 0/anti-alias checked/inside

Choose a paper from the kit...I chose 9. copy/paste on top of square 1 with this
paper...click on square1/selection/invert..now go to paper layer and delete/layers
merge/merge down...add a drop shadow

Activate square 2 and repeat the same process as square 1 choosing another paper
from the kit...I chose 12

actvate square 3 and repeat the same process as square 2 choosing another color
from your tube...I chose 8.

Open your word art and copy/paste on top of square3...place it so that the tube
doesn't cover it/I cut and pasted the bottom part so it would be closer to the
top part...add drop shadow

For the thin rectangles I resized and mirror/ chose a color from the tube and
flood filled and put the credits on it.

Now comes the fun part...add whatever elements you wish to add...don't forget to
 add drop shadow as you go along.

add your copyright and watermark and your done

Thanks for trying my tutorial
If you use send me a copy so I can show case it...thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment