2/16/10

No Scrap Tutorial - Rac Babes Rocks

Here's another tutorial I wrote.This tutorial uses no scrap kit and is very easy to do..
This one is great for a beginner tagger.
Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental.All my tutorial are register
with My Free Copyright. Please do not claim as your own.This tutorial writer assumes you
have a working knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro. This tutorial was done in Paint Shop Pro9,
but can be adapted to use in other Paint Shop Pro versions.



SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of Choice: I am using the awesome artwork of Ismael Rac..You will need at least three tubes.
You can purchase his tubes HERE  Please do not use without a license to do so
Mask of Choice: I am using Mask #11 from MB Creations..unfortunately I can't remember where I got this from.If it is yours please contact me so I may give credit...Thanks
Font for name is Phatt Phreddy and copy write is always done in Pixelette ... Get them HERE
Drop shadow use throughout H-2/V-2/O-50/B-6.72


     LET'S BEGIN

Open up New Template 500x500/flood filled with white
Go to layers/Load/save mask/load mask from disk/ and find your mask of choice...with these setting

create mask from source luminance..../orientation: fit to layer.../Options: Hide all masks/load
Layers/merge/merge group.../re done mask again with a different color from one of your tubes
merge both groups together

Add your three tubes and position where you want them...add drop shadow...add some musical notes
chose a font and write Rac Babes Rocks and place on tag (see my tag)...resize all layers

Add your copyright and watermark and you are done...

Thanks for trying my tutorial
If you use send me a copy so I can show case it...thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment