2/15/13

PTU Tyger Tibits and Alehandra Vanhek

Greek Love
This tutorial was written on February 14,2013.
Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
All my tutorial are register with My Free Copyright.
Please do not claim as your own.
This tutorial writer assumes you have a working

knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro.
This tutorial was done in Paint Shop Pro9,
but can be adapted to use in other
Paint Shop Pro versions.  





SUPPLIES NEEDED
Tube of choice: I'm using the awesome work of Alehandra Vanhek.
This is an exclusive for Picsfordesign. You can get her tubes HERE
Scrapkit of Choice: I am using PTU Tyger Tibits Greek Love
You can purchase it HERE ...Thanks Tyger
Cluster Frame of choice:I am using mine frame Greek Love#2
You can download it HERE...Please do not share or claim as your own
Mask of Choice: I am using Vix Big Mask #019
You can download it Here...Thanks Vix
Filters used:Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow - HERE
Font for Name is Redressed
Copy write is always done in Pixelette  HERE

Drop shadow use through out H-2/V-2/O-50/B-5.00
Please leave a thank you when you downloading for supplies.

my tag is just a guide...please use your imagination
and make the tag your own you do not have to
use any of the supplies I used.


     LET'S BEGIN
Open up Template and ShiftD and close original...delete
copyright layer/close all layers/copy/paste paper of choice
resize to fit canvas/layers/load/save mask/find your mask
and set with these setting/click ok/delete background




On the following raster layers follow these directions...
you can either make your own cluster from the kit or use mine.
to make your own/first choose a frame/resize/add any element
you wish to use/resize each element/place your elements where
you want to make them look best/add drop shadow
copy/paste cluster frame/resize if needed/click inside frame
copy/paste background of tube/resize to fit
Copy paste/tube of choice/resize/place on opposite side of the
frame/add drop shadow
add any other elements you wish to use/resize if needed/add
drop shadow/resize tag
add your watermark and copyright credits/give it a slight
gradient glow ...now give your tag to a friend.
You're done...thank you for trying my tutorial
please send me a copy so that I can show case it on my blog
send to....
riggsbee53@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment