6/6/13

PTU Amy Marie and Caron Vinson

My Honey Garden

This tutorial was written on June 4,2013. 
Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
All my tutorial are register with My Free Copyright. 
Please do not claim as your own.
This tutorial writer assumes you have a working 
knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro.
This tutorial was done in Paint Shop Pro9,
but can be adapted to use in other 
Paint Shop Pro versions.



SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice: I'm using the awesome work of Caron Vinson.
Please do not use unless you have a license to do so.You 
can get her tubes HERE

Scrapkit of Choice: I am using PTU Amy Marie Your Honey Bee
You can purchase it HERE ...Thanks Amy

Filters used:Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow - HERE
AAA frame- Foto Frame - HERE

Font for Name is Segoe Script
Copy write is always done in Pixelette  HERE


Drop shadow use through out H-2/V-2/O-50/B-5.00

Please leave a thank you when you downloading for supplies.


my tag is just a guide...please use your imagination and 
make the tag your own you do not have to use any of the 
supplies I used.This tag was done without using a template
so if you want to change it up a bit,that's fine.



     LET'S BEGIN

open new raster canvas 800x800/copy/paste paper of choice/resize 
to fit canvas/effects/AAA Frame Foto Frame with these settings
click ok



Here is the list of elements I used to create my tag/you do not 
have to use the same one I used.For each element you use you may
need to resize to your liking/you may either sharpen as you go 
along or wait until you resize your tag to sharpen and add drop 
shadow to each element/play around with the elements until you
find what's right for you/and what looks best for your creation.

Element 54
Element 63
Element 07
Element 76
Element 55
Element 56
Element 49
Element 57
Element 61
Element 90
Element 96
Element 78
Element 09
Element 39
Element 04
Element 102
Element 28
element 32
Element 20
Element 35
Element 11

copy/paste your tube of choice/resize if needed/place your tag
where it will look best/add drop shadow

Once your creation is finish/resize tag/sharpen and add drop 
shadow to each element if you didn't do this

add your watermark and copyright credits/give it a slight gradient
glow ...now give your tag to a friend.

You're done...thank you for trying my tutorial
please send me a copy so that I can show case it on my blog
send to.... riggsbee53@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment