6/11/14

CDO Hungry Hills Scraps and Pinuptoons - I Love You

I Love You

This tutorial was written on June 11,2014.
Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
All my tutorial are register with My Free Copyright.
Please do not claim as your own.
This tutorial writer assumes you have a working
knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro.
This tutorial was done in Paint Shop Pro9,
but can be adapted to use in other
Paint Shop Pro versions.





SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of choice: I'm using the awesome work of Pinuptoons.
Please do not use unless you have a license to do so.
Get Them HERE

Scrapkit of Choice: I am using PTU Hungry Hills Scraps Brainstorm
Bundle Pack 30....You can purchase it HERE ...Thanks Alison

Mask of Choice: no mask

Filters used:Eye Candy 4000 gradient glow - HERE

Font for Name is Moonbeams
Copy write is always done in Pixelette
Google for them

Drop shadow use through out H-2/V-2/O-60/B-6.85

Please leave a thank you when you downloading for supplies.

my tag is just a guide...please use your imagination
and make the tag your own you do not have to
use any of the supplies I used.

     LET'S BEGIN

Open up new raster layer 800x800

copy/paste door/resize if needed/place in middle of canvas/add
a slight drop shadow

copy/paste fence/resize if needed/place in front of door element
add a slight drop shadow

copy/paste potted palm on canvas/resize/duplicate/place the palm
on each side of the fence/merge down/add drop shadow/copy/paste the
lantern on canvas/resize to fit the door frame/duplicate and place on
both sides of the door/merge down/add drop shadow

copy/paste the table/chair and candle/create a seating area on left side
of canvas/resize to fit/add drop shadow to each element

copy/paste main tube/resize/place on one of the chairs/ add drop shadow

add any other elements you wish to use/resize if needed/add drop
shadow to each element/place where they will look best

add wordart if you wish/add fat gradient glow/add drop shadow

add your watermark and copyright credits/give it a slight gradient
glow.....now give your tag to a friend.

You're done...thank you for trying my tutorial
please send me a copy so that I can show case it on my blog
send to.... riggsbee53@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment