10/9/09

FTU Scrappity Scraps and More and Keith Garvey - Think Pink

This tutorial was written October 6,2009. 
Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
All my tutorial are protected through  My Free Copyright
 so please read my tou before using
This is my Second Breast Awareness tutorial.
 I hope you enjoy using this tutorial.




Supplies needed

Tube of Choice: I am using one of Keith Garvey gorgeous tubes.
You can purchase his tubes HERE
You must have a license to use his art

Template of choice: I'm using one from Scrapity Scraps and More..
you can get it HERE.....Please leave
some love when you download from her site. Thank you

Scrap Kit of choice:  I'm using one from Nicole 
at Digital Artistry by Nicole...Thank you Nicole

Mask of Choice: I'm using Monti-Blinds Mask ...You can get it HERE..
Don't forget to leave some love....Thank you Monti

Drop shadow throughout is H-2 V-2 O-40 B-4 C- blk
Font is Mr.Leopolde and Pixelette which can be found HERE
No outside filters needed

Let's Begin

Open up Template/ Image canvas size 700x700/click ok
 flood fill background white (we will resize later)
delete copyright layer/x out all layers except background.
Go to scrapkit and choose paper of choice.
  Copy and paste above white background
go to Layers...load/save mask...load mask from disk

Merge group down and duplicate once...merge down

activate lg circle layer/copy/paste paper of choice
go to lg circle layer/invert/go to paper layer and delete
delete original circle layer/add drop shadow
leave dotted circle layer as is 
activate lg rectangle layer/copy/paste paper of choice
go to lg rectangle layer/invert/go to paper layer and delete
delete original layer/add drop shadow
leave middle circle white/add doodle/resize/add drop shadow

activate double diamond layer/copy/paste paper of choice
go to double diamond layer/invert/go to paper layer 
and delete/delete original layer/add drop shadow
 I left the diamond frame the way it was (white)

activate rectangle1 layer/copy/paste paper of choice
go to rectangle1 layer/invert/go to paper layer and delete
delete original layer/add drop shadow
activate rectangle2 layer/copy/paste paper of choice
go to rectangle2 layer/invert/go to paper layer and delete
delete original layer/add drop shadow
 
resize everything to your liking......
Add any element to make your tag your own..
I used the word art,bow,and doodle....drop shadow on everything
Add your tube on top of everything except wordart
 give it a drop shadow....resize your tag if needed
Add copyright and watermark..
Add a friends name and you're done!!!!!

Thank you for trying my tutorial!!!
If you use please send me a copy
so I can showcase it
send to riggsbee53@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment