8/30/09

FTU Blue Bird Scraps and Jessica Doughtery - Here's To Our Love

This tutorial was written by me on January 7, 2009.
 Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
 All my tutorial are register with My Free Copyright . 
Please do not claim as your own. This is a quick and easy tut.



SUPPLIES NEEDED


Tube of Choice: I am using the awesome artwork of Jessica Dougherty. 
You can purchase her tubes HERE
Please do not use without a license to do so.

Scrapkit of Choice: I am using a FTU scrap kit Red Hot Romance 
from Scraps by BlueBird. You can find it HERE
Thanks BlueBird for the use of this awesome kit.

Template of Choice: I'm using one from Butterfly flutterby Creations 
and you can download it HERE. Thanks Butter

Mask of Choice:  I'm using a Weescotslass Creations
put in your mask folder - WSL Mask #12 HERE

Glitter of Choice: I used a red glitter by Scrap Rebellion
You can get it....HERE


font is Elegant... get it..... HERE


LET'S BEGIN

Open up template - shift D and close original. 
Delete credits and resize all layers except background 80%. 
Close all layers except background layer.
 Copy and paste paper1 above background
go to layers / load mask from disc and find your mask.
load with these setting


right click on your layer palette and merge group.
 duplicate mask layer twice and merge down 
each time to make mask darker.
activate shape layer/select all/float/defloat
copy/ paste paper of choice ( I used glitter red)

 if you use this - 
open in psp then click on pattern angle 0- scale 140
 apply to shape and merge down
 drop shadow H-2/V- -2/ O-50/B-5
 do back label- Swirl- 3 hearts and label layers
(same as above with paper of choice) 

Add white bow to hearts/resize to fit/copy 
and paste 3 roses underneath letter. 
resize to fit/add drop shadow
 I used the same glitter to pen and edges of the hearts on notepaper
 you do what's right for you-your choice.

Copy and paste your tube and resize to fit. 
add drop shadow. 
Go to font of choice and write Here's To Our Love 
or use your own saying.
I also wrote I Luv you on the heart of the note paper - your choice again.
crop to remove excess white and resize to your liking 

Add copyright and watermark 
you can add your name or someone else 
and save as png. You're Done
THANKS FOR TRYING MY TUTORIAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment