9/7/11

FTU Bea's Creations and Barbara Jensen

Fukitol

This tutorial was written on August 6th 2011.
Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
All my tutorial are register with My Free Copyright. 
Please do not claim as your own.
This tutorial writer assumes you have a 
working knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro.
This tutorial was done in Paint Shop Pro9,
but can be adapted to use in other
Paint Shop Pro versions.


 
SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of Choice: I am using the awesome artwork of Barbara Jensen..It was a bonus tube
If it's not available,use anther tube from her. You can purchase her tubes HERE...
Please do not use without a license to do so

Scrapkit of Choice: I am using a Bea's Creations FTU Scrapkit -Spring.
You can download it HERE....Thank you Bea

Template of Choice: I'm using a template by Just Fi called Fukitol. You can get it HERE.
Thank you Fi for the Share

Mask of Choice: I'm using Insatiable Dreams Mask #2. Place in your mask folder.
You can get it HERE...Thanks Cat

Font for name is Chopin Script and copy write is always done in Pixelette ...
Get them HERE

Dropshadow use througout H-2/V-2/O-50/B-5.00

Please leave a thank you when you downloading for supplies.

my tag is just a guide...please use your imagination and make the tag your own
you do not have to use any of the supplies I used.



LET'S BEGIN

Open template/shiftD/close original template.Remove background and credits.Close
out every layer. Choose paper of choice/paste underneath all layers. Go to layers/
load/save mask/load mask from disk/find your mask of choice and paste with these
setting.merge group.


starting with blur mask layer.Change the color to reflect your tube.I also changed
the mask layer too to the same color.

activate small black circle.Copy/paste paper of choice.go to selection/ invert circle
layer and then go to paper layer and delete/ merge down.leave small striped layer as is.

leave pink circles/pink glitter circles as is.On large black circle/activate.
Copy/paste paper of choice.go to selection/ invert circle layer and then
go to paper layer and delete/ merge down.

leave blur circle and blue glitter circle as is.I change the color on the word art to
purple/left the rectangle black and merge visible the whole thing to place it lower.
(see my tag for ference)


place your main tube on top of large circle/place it where you want it activate
large circle/I used the top part of the tube/go to selection/ invert circle layer and then
go to tube layer and delete/add drop shadow.

add any elements you wish to use/make sure you add a drop shadow to each element.
place your main tube where you want it/add drop shadow.(see my tag if needed)

Add your copyright and watermark-(I put a slight gradient glow on mine)
and give your tag to a friend
thank you for trying my tutorial..please send me a copy of what you did
so I can showcase it...riggsbee53@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment