9/5/11

PTU Crystals Creations and Very Many

Punk Princess with Attitude




This tutorial was written on September 3st 2011.
Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
All my tutorial are register with My Free Copyright.
Please do not claim as your own.
This tutorial writer assumes you have a
working knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro.
This tutorial was done in Paint Shop Pro9,
but can be adapted to use in other
Paint Shop Pro versions.

SUPPLIES NEEDED
Tube of Choice: I am using the awesome artwork of Very Many..
You can purchase her tubes HERE...
Please do not use without a license to do so

Scrapkit of Choice: I am using  Crystals Creations PTU Scrapkit- Gothic Punk
 You can purchase it
HERE and visit her blog HERE....Thank you Crystal

Template of Choice: I'm using a template by Toxic Desirez #36. You can get it HERE.
Thank you  for the share Kristin

Mask of Choice: I'm using Insatiable Dreams #155. Place in your mask folder.
You can get it
HERE. ..Thanks Cat

Filter Used:Eye Candy 4000-Grandient Glow...You can get it HERE
Font for name is  Haunted Mouse and copy write is always done in Pixelette ...
Get them
HERE

Dropshadow use througout H-2/V-2/O-50/B-5.00
Please leave a thank you when you downloading for supplies.

my tag is just a guide...please use your imagination and make the tag your own
you do not have to use any of the supplies I used.


     LET'S BEGIN
Open template/shiftD/close original template.Remove background and credits.Close
out every layer. Choose paper of choice/paste underneath all layers. Go to layers/
load/save mask/load mask from disk/find your mask of choice and paste with these
setting.merge group



activate rectangle fill layer/copy/paste paper of choice/go to rectangle fill layer/invert/
go to paper layer and delete/merge down
leave the first wordart layer the way it is
activate rectangle frame layer/copy/paste paper of choice/go to rectangle frame layer/invert/
go to paper layer and delete/merge down
copy/paste the closeup of your tube underneath the first wordart layer/duplicate and mirror
on the copy layer change blend to hard light/add drop shadow to both layers
remove the star layer if you wish.I replaced it with the star from the kit
on the second wordart/activate/copy/paste paper of choice/go to wordart layer/invert/
go to paper layer and delete/merge down
add any elements you wish to use/make sure you add a drop shadow to each element.
place your main tube where you want it/add drop shadow.(see my tag if needed)
Add your copyright and watermark-(I put a slight gradient glow on mine)
and give your tag to a friend
thank you for trying my tutorial..please send me a copy of what you did
so I can showcase it...  
  riggsbee53@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment