9/13/11

PTU Broken Sky Designs and Michael Calandra

Haunted by Memories

This tutorial was written on September 12th 2011. 
Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
All my tutorial are register with My Free Copyright. 
Please do not claim as your own.
This tutorial writer assumes you have a
working knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro.
This tutorial was done in Paint Shop Pro9
,but can be adapted to use in other
Paint Shop Pro versions.



SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of Choice: I am using the awesome artwork of Michael Calandra.
You can purchase his tubes HERE...you will need a tube that's laying or crawling
Please do not use without a license to do so


Scrapkit of Choice: I am using a Broken Dreams Designs PTU Scrapkit- Haunted By Memories .
 You can purchase it HERE....Thank you Tonya

Mask of choice:I'm using a mask by Chichi #1. You can find it HERE..thank you Cindy

Font for name is Inked God and copy write is always done in Pixelette ...
Get them HERE

Filter: Eye Candy 4000/Gradient Glow..Get it Here
Drop shadow use throughout H-2/V-2/O-50/B-5.00

Please leave a thank you when you downloading for supplies.


my tag is just a guide...please use your imagination and make the tag your own
you do not have to use any of the supplies I used.this will be a quick tag.


     LET'S BEGIN



open new raster layer 700x700/copy/paste paper of choice from kit/go to layers/load/
save mask/load mask from disk/find your mask and load with these setting then merge grou
p


open frame1/move down a little/with magic wand click inside frame/selection/modify by 10
copy/paste paper of choice/resize/go to frame layer and invert/then paper layer and delete

take you tube/copy/paste and place on top the frame on the left/duplicate/place this copy
underneath the frame/now take your ereaser tool and erase any area that needs to be take
off the top of the frame.

add any more elements you wish to use/make sure you add a drop shadow to each element.
place your main tube where you want it/add drop shadow.(see my tag if needed)

resize your tag/Add your copyright and watermark-(I put a slight gradient glow on mine)
now it's ready to give to a friend

thank you for trying my tutorial..please send me a copy of what you did
so I can showcase it...riggsbee53@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment