12/7/09

FTU No Scrap Tutorial and Barbara Jensen

Funky Christmas

Here's another tutorial I wrote because I received a lot of feed back on the tag.
Any similarities to another tutorial is purely coincidental.All my tutorial are register
with My Free Copyright. Please do not claim as your own.This tutorial writer assumes you
have a working knowledge of using Paint Shop Pro. This tutorial was done in Paint Shop Pro9,
but can be adapted to use in other Paint Shop Pro versions.

SUPPLIES NEEDED

Tube of Choice: I am using the awesome artwork of Barbara Jensen.. You can purchase
her tubes HERE. Please do not use without a license to do so

Template of Choice: I'm using Template #122 by Blissfully Beth..you can get it HERE
Thanks so much for the share

Mask of choice: I'm using Weescotslass Creations Mask 255..You can get it HERE

Font for name is Franklin Gothic Demi and copy write is always done in Pixelette ... Get them HERE

Drop shadow use through out H-2/V-2/O-50/B-5


     LET'S BEGIN

Open up Template and ShiftD and close original...delete copyright layer
activate white background..layers/new raster layer/ok...floor fill with color of choice from your tube
go to layers/load/save mask and find the mask you're using with the following input

create mask from/source luminance...orientation/fit to layer...Option/hide all mask/load
then go to layers/merge/merge group

Because the tubed I used had the same colors as the template...there wasn't much else to do as far
as coloring was concern. I did make sure that all the layers had the above mention drop shadow.

place your tube between the red circle back and the 1 layer...duplicate the tube layer
and x out the copied layer...eraser the over hang of the tube on the bottom and top.
activate the copy layer and just eraser the bottom part and leave the top part hanging on top
of frame.the copy layer should be between the black line layer and th dot layer.

go to the back circle layer and activate with the magic ward...take your tube and place the part
that you want showing in the middle circle...invert on the circle layer and delete on the part you
want showing...do the same thing with the green circle layer.put a drop shadow on all your tube parts.

resize entire tag if needed...add copy right information and your water mark

Give a friend a gift by adding their name...for the name I made it like the funky word art
I used a fat font and did the name in red and then in white...put the white layer under the red
and drop shadow to make it stand out......

You are done!!!! Thank you for using my tutorial
and don't forget to let me see what you done so I can showcase it

No comments:

Post a Comment